Live Age of the God Roulette Bonus Rules
For the most part, Live Age of the Gods Bonus Roulette follows the standard European Roulette rules. The game features a slightly modified roulette wheel. It has the 37 numbered segments (from 0 to 36 inclusive) as well as a special bonus position. The croupier will release a ball into the wheel and players need to bet on what segment it will stop on.
Roulette has been designed to allow players to bet on more than just individual numbers on the wheel. The segments are coloured red or black and the numbers do not run sequentially around the wheel. This means that players are able to bet on groups of numbers in addition to individual numbers. These groups may be numbers that share characteristics, such as all the red or black numbers, or they may be groups formed by the layout of the betting area and wheel.
This means that there are many types of bets and they can be split into two main categories, inside bets (those on individual numbered spaces or the lines that separate them on the betting area) and outside bets (those on the spaces below and to the right of the betting area).
The inside bets are:
- Straight – A bet on a single number
- Street – A bet on a row of three numbers on the betting area
- Split – A bet on two adjacent numbers
- Corner – A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area
- Line – A bet on two streets covering six numbers
- Trio – A bet on three numbers including 0
The outside bets are:
- Column Bet – A bet on a column of 12 numbers on the betting area
- Dozen Bet – A bet on a set of 12 numbers, 1 – 12, 13 – 24 or 25 – 36.
- Red/Black – A bet on all the red or all the black numbers
- Even/Odd – A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
The inside and outside bets can be combined to form betting patterns. There are some very common betting patterns and there is a second Racetrack betting where you can place them:
- Voisins du Zero: A bet on the numbers neighbouring 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, it covers about a third of the wheel, the numbers between 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Neighbours: A bet on five numbers that are adjacent to one another on the wheel.
There are also shortcuts to place Final, Complete Bets and Half Complete bets. These are as follows:
- Final Bet: This is a bet on all the numbers that share the same last number. For example, a final bet on the number 5 would place chips on 5, 15, 25 and 35.
- Complete Bet: This covers all the betting positions associated with a certain number. The bet consists of a Straight Bet, Split Bet, Corner Bet, Street Bet and Line Bet.
- Half-Complete Bet: This covers the same betting positions as the Complete bet, but without the Street and Line Bets.
How a Round Works
You need to place your chips on the relevant segments of the betting area. Once the betting time has passed, the croupier will release the ball into the wheel. After it has come to a stop, you will be paid out for any winning bets.
The game offers a number of bonus payouts explained below. However, it also offers the standard Roulette payouts. The smallest payout is 1:1 for betting on large groups of numbers, such as the Reds, Blacks, Odds or Evens. Column and Dozen bets payout 2:1, Line bets payout at 5:1, Corner bets payout at 8:1, Street bets payout at 11:1, Split bets pay at 17:1, and Straight Up bets offer the largest payouts of 35:1.
Age of the Gods Bonus Game
The bonus game is triggered if a player places a straight up bet on the bonus position and the ball then lands on it. In the game, players receive three spins of a single-line slot. The symbols on the reels are all characters from the Age of the Gods series of games and each one offers a different payout multiplier when a three of a kind combination lands. The Age of the Gods Coin awards a x100 multiplier, Zeus awards x50, Poseidon awards x25, Hades awards x20, Hercules awards x15, Apollo awards x10, Athena awards x8 and Aphrodite awards x5. The multipliers from each of the three spins are then totalled meaning that a huge x300 multiplier can be won if all three spins result in three of a kind coin combinations.
Age of the Gods Progressive Jackpots
The game is linked to four ever-growing progressive jackpots. The Age of the Gods progressive jackpot game can start at any time and once it does, you are guaranteed to win one of the four jackpots. In the game, you need to pick from 20 face down coins to find three that match. Each coin represents one of the four jackpots and you win the corresponding jackpot once three coins have been found. The jackpots on offer are Power, Extra Power, Super Power and Ultimate Power.
This tool allows you to build custom betting patterns and save them. You can then place your saved bets very quickly in the allocated betting time without having to spend time repositioning the chips.
This will place chips on a number of random Straight Up betting positions so that you do not need to choose which numbers to bet on.
Statistics and Results
Those who enjoy statistics will find that they can easily view many such as what percentage of results have been red or black, odd or even, and more over the last 100, 200, 500 or 1000 spins. You can also view the results themselves as well as a statistical analysis of hot and cold spots on the wheel.