Live Age of the God Roulette Rules
The game is played like any other European Roulette game. It features a spinning wheel split into 37 numbered segments, from 0 to 36 inclusive. The croupier will release a ball into the wheel and you need to bet on what segment it will stop on.
To expand the betting possibilities, the numbers on the wheel are not sequential and they are coloured red or black, except for 0, which is green. Furthermore, the betting area has a very specific layout. This means that in addition to betting on individual numbers, you can also bet on groups or sets of numbers. These groups may be numbers that share characteristics, such as all the odd or even numbers, or they may be groups formed by the layout of the betting area and wheel.
As a result, there are many types of bet available. The standard bets are:
- Straight Up: A bet on an individual number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two numbers that are next to one another on the betting area.
- Street Bet: A bet on three numbers that form a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner/Four Bet: A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area.
- Line Bet: A bet on six numbers, two adjacent streets in the betting area.
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers that make up a horizontal line in the betting area.
- Dozen Bet: A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Red/Black Bet: A bet on either the red or the black numbers.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
There is a second Racetrack betting area where you can place the following betS:
- Voisins du Zero: A bet on the numbers neighbouring 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, it covers about a third of the wheel, the numbers between 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Neighbours: A bet on five numbers that are adjacent to one another on the wheel.
There are also shortcuts to place Final, Complete Bets and Half Complete bets. These are as follows:
- Final Bet: This is a bet on all the numbers that share the same last number. For example, a final bet on the number 5 would place chips on 5, 15, 25 and 35.
- Complete Bet: This covers all the betting positions associated with a certain number. The bet consists of a Straight Bet, Split Bet, Corner Bet, Street Bet and Line Bet.
- Half-Complete Bet: This covers the same betting positions as the Complete bet, but without the Street and Line Bets.
How a Round Works
You need to place your chips on the relevant segments of the betting area. Once the betting time has passed, the croupier will release the ball into the wheel. After it has come to a stop, you will be paid out for any winning bets.
The game offers the standard Roulette payouts. The smallest payout is 1:1 for betting on large groups of numbers, such as the Reds, Blacks, Odds or Evens. Column and Dozen bets payout 2:1, Line bets payout at 5:1, Corner bets payout at 8:1, Street bets payout at 11:1, Split bets pay at 17:1, and Straight Up bets offer the largest payouts of 35:1.
Age of the Gods Progressive Jackpots
The game is linked to four ever-growing progressive jackpots. The Age of the Gods progressive jackpot game can start at any time and once it does, you are guaranteed to win one of the four jackpots. In the game, you need to pick from 20 face down coins to find three that match. Each coin represents one of the four jackpots and you win the corresponding jackpot once three coins have been found. The jackpots on offer are Power, Extra Power, Super Power and Ultimate Power.