How to Play
The slot has 5 reels, 3 rows and 25 fixed paylines. Before you spin the reels, you first need to set your bet using the ‘Total Bet’ controls at the bottom right of the reels. When you are happy with your bet just click on the big green spin button to start the reels. There is also autoplay functionality and a turbo mode to speed things up.
The aim is to land matching symbols from left to right along one of the paylines from left to right starting from the leftmost reel. You will win a payout as long as you land enough matching symbols. As mentioned, there are five themed symbols and the lower value symbols are the royals 10, J, Q, K and A also frozen in ice. To help you land more wins, the slot features a wild symbol, it is a pair of peaches and it will substitute for all of the other symbols to help and form winning combinations.
Bonus Games and Features
The slot features cascading reels. This means that after each win, the symbols in the combination will disappear to allow more to fall from above. This way, multiple wins can land from a single spin. Even better, with each consecutive cascade, you will be awarded a bigger payout multiplier. The multiplier is x2 after the first cascade, x3 after the second, x5 after the third, x7 after the fourth, and x10 after the fifth.
Special Mega Blocks are formed when matching high value or wild symbols land in blocks of 2x2 or 3x3 symbols. Each block fills up a space on the corresponding fruit meter, which can be seen on the left side of the reels. When all three meter positions are filled that fruit’s bonus feature is triggered:
- Peaches – During each spin, one of the reels will become wild. Each spin uses one fruit from the meter.
- Oranges – On each spin, the cascade payout multipliers are doubled, meaning that they can grow as large as x20. Each spin uses one fruit from the meter.
- Starfruit – The game changes from 25 fixed paylines to 243 ways to win. This means that to land a win it is only necessary to land matching symbols on consecutive reels starting from the leftmost reel without needing to worry about paylines. Each spin uses one fruit from the meter.
- Grapes – The lower value royal symbols are removed from the reels. Each spin uses one fruit from the meter.
- Lychee – The lychee symbol becomes wild and behaves as the regular wild. Each spin uses one fruit from the meter.
Landing five wild or pineapple symbols along a payline awards the top payout of 200x. The orange and starfruit both offer payouts of up to 100x, and the grapes and lychee can both payout up to 75x. A will payout up to 30x, K and Q can both payout up to 25x, and J and 10 can both payout up to 20x.