How To Play
Live Age of the Gods Roulette follows the standard European Roulette rules. The game is focused on the spinning wheel that is divided into 37 numbered segments, from 0 to 36. A ball is released into the wheel and you need to bet on which segment it will come to rest on. The numbers on the Roulette wheel are coloured red or black, except for 0, which is green, and to expand the betting options, the numbers do not run sequentially around the wheel.
The betting area has a carefully designed layout, which also expands the betting options. It means that in addition to betting on individual numbers, you can also bet on groups or sets of numbers. These groups may be numbers that share characteristics, such as all the red or black numbers, or they may be groups formed by the layout of the betting area and wheel. Thanks to this, there are many different types of bet in Roulette. All you need to do is position your chips on the appropriate part of the betting area before each round.
The standard Roulette bets are as follows:
- Straight Up: A bet on an individual number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two numbers that are next to one another on the betting area.
- Street Bet: A bet on three numbers that form a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner/Four Bet:A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area.
- Line Bet:A bet on six numbers, two adjacent streets in the betting area.
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers that make up a horizontal line in the betting area.
- Dozen Bet:A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Red/Black Bet:A bet on either the red or the black numbers.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
There are some common advanced betting patterns used in Roulette and to help you place these quickly there is a Racetrack betting area. There you will find shortcuts to place the following bets:
- Voisins du Zero:A bet on the numbers neighbouring 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, it covers about a third of the wheel, the numbers between 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Neighbours: A bet on five numbers that are adjacent to one another on the wheel.
You will also find buttons to place Final, Complete Bets and Half Complete bets. These are as follows:
- Final Bet:This is a bet on all the numbers that share the same last number. For example, a final bet on the number 6 would place chips on 6, 16, 26 and 36.
- Complete Bet:This covers all the betting positions associated with a certain number. The bet consists of a Straight Bet, Split Bet, Corner Bet, Street Bet and Line Bet.
- Half-Complete Bet:This covers the same betting positions as the Complete bet, but without the Street and Line Bets.
Special Features and Payouts
What distinguishes Live Age of the Gods Roulette is that it is linked to four ever-growing progressive jackpots. The Age of the Gods progressive jackpot game can begin at any point while playing. Best of all, once the game begins you are guaranteed to win a jackpot. In the game, you need to pick from 20 face down coins to find three that match. Each coin represents one of the four jackpots and you win the corresponding jackpot once three coins have been found. The jackpots on offer are Power, Extra Power, Super Power and Ultimate Power.
In addition to the progressive jackpots, the game offers the standard Roulette payouts. The smallest payout is 1:1 for betting on large groups of numbers, such as the Reds, Blacks, Odds or Evens. Column and Dozen bets payout 2:1, Line bets payout at 5:1, Corner bets payout at 8:1, Street bets payout at 11:1, Split bets pay at 17:1, and Straight Up bets offer the largest payouts of 35:1.