Baccarat always used to be played in luxury lounges in casinos and Live Baccarat Lounge brings you exactly that atmosphere. You will take your place at a 7-seat table and the action is streamed to you in high definition, complete with audio. As you enjoy this exciting game, you can chat with your fellow players and the dealer, just as you would in a land casino, and enjoy a hugely immersive experience.
How To Play
Live Baccarat Lounge follows the game’s standard rules. It is played with eight decks of cards that are shuffled into a shoe and the aim of the game is to build a hand of cards as close to 9 in value as possible.
Before the start of a round you can place one of three bets Player, Banker or Tie. After the bets have been placed the player and the dealer positions receive two face up cards. In Baccarat Aces are worth 1, cards 2 to 10 are worth their face values, and the face cards (Jack, Queen and King) are all worth ten. The values are added together to work out the value of your hand. If the value is ten or more, then ten is subtracted from the total. For example, a hand of 15 is worth 5.
There are some situations when the player or dealer may be dealt a third card. There are some basic rules that are always followed:
- If the Player or the Banker has a total of 8 or 9 then they always stand.
- If the Player has a total of 6 or 7 then they stand.
- If the Player stands, the Banker will draw a card if they have a total of 5 or less.
- If the Player has a total of 5 or less then the player draws a third card.
If the player has drawn a third card then the banker draws a third card in the following situations:
- If the Banker has a total of 0, 1 or 2.
- If the Banker has a total of 3 then they will draw if the Player’s third card was 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, or 0 (not 8).
- If the Banker has a total of 4 they will draw if the Player’s third card was 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7.
- If the Banker has a total of 5 they will draw if the Player’s third card was 4, 5, 6 or 7.
- If the Banker has a total of 6 they will draw if the Player’s third card was 6 or 7.
- If the Banker has a total of 7 they will always stand.
At the end of a round all winning bets are paid out at 2:1 except for a successful bet on a tie, which is paid out at 8:1.
Features and Side Bets
Live Baccarat Lounge gives you the chance to win more through a number of side bets available with each hand. You can bet on the Player Pair, Banker Pair, Either Pair, Perfect Pair, Big and Small. The Player Pair and Banker Pair bets payout if the first two cards dealt to a hand form a pair, for example the 6 of Diamonds and the 6 of Spades. This bet pays out at 11:1. The Either Pair side bet pays out if either the Banker’s or the Player’s first two cards form a pair, it pays at 5:1. The Perfect Pair bet pays out if the first two cards dealt to the Player or the Banker form a pair of the same suit, for example two 7 of Hearts. It pays at 25:1.
The Big side bet pays out if the total number of cards dealt between the Player and Banker is 5 or 6, it pays at 0.54:1. The Small side bet pays out of the total number of cards dealt between the Player and Banker is 4, it pays at 1.5:1.
Many players use scorecards to try to spot patterns and Live Baccarat Lounge offers a number of these. You can choose from scorecards including the Big Road, Big Eye Road, Small Road and Cockroach and display up to three of them simultaneously.