How To Play
Live Prestige Baccarat No Commission is a standard game. It is played with eight decks of cards shuffled into a shoe and the aim of each round is to build a hand as close to 9 in value as possible.
To start a round you must first bet on either Player, Banker or Tie. After everyone has placed their bets, the player and banker positions are dealt two cards each. These cards are then revealed with a special close up on the squeeze. In Baccarat, Aces are worth 1, cards 2 to 10 are worth their face values, and the face cards (Jack, Queen and King) are all worth ten. The card values are totalled to give you the value of a hand. If the value is ten or more, then ten is subtracted from the total. For example, a hand of 14 is worth 4.
Situations can arise when a third card is dealt to a player or the dealer. The basic rules that govern this are as follows:
- If the Player or the Banker has a total of 8 or 9 then they always stand.
- If the Player has a total of 6 or 7 then they stand.
- If the Player stands, the Banker will draw a card if they have a total of 5 or less.
- If the Player has a total of 5 or less then the player draws a third card.
If the player does draw a third card then the banker also draws a third card in the following situations:
- If the Banker has a total of 0, 1 or 2.
- If the Banker has a total of 3 then they will draw if the Player’s third card was 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, or 0 (not 8).
- If the Banker has a total of 4 they will draw if the Player’s third card was 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7.
- If the Banker has a total of 5 they will draw if the Player’s third card was 4, 5, 6 or 7.
- If the Banker has a total of 6 they will draw if the Player’s third card was 6 or 7.
- If the Banker has a total of 7 they will always stand.
At the end of a round the person whose hand is closest to 9 wins. A winning bet is paid at even money, unless the Banker has a 6, in which case it pays at 0.5:1. A winning tie bet pays out at 8:1.
Features and Side Bets
There are a number of side bets you can place in Live Prestige Baccarat No Commission to help you win even more. You can bet on the Player Pair, Banker Pair, Either Pair, Perfect Pair, Big and Small. The Player Pair and Banker Pair bets payout if the first two cards dealt to a hand form a pair, for example the 8 of Hearts and the 8 of Diamonds. This bet pays out at 11:1. The Either Pair side bet pays out if either the Banker’s or the Player’s first two cards form a pair, it pays at 5:1. The Perfect Pair bet pays out if the first two cards dealt to the Player or the Banker form a pair of the same suit, for example two 5 of Diamonds. It pays at 25:1.
The Big side bet pays out if the total number of cards dealt between the Player and Banker is 5 or 6, it pays at 0.54:1. The Small side bet pays out of the total number of cards dealt between the Player and Banker is 4, it pays at 1.5:1.
The game gives you the chance to view a number of baccarat scorecards simultaneously to help you spot patterns. You can choose scorecards including the Big Road, Bead Road, Big Eye Road, Small Road and Cockroach.