How To Play
Live Prestige Roulette is a game of European Roulette. It is based around the spinning roulette wheel that has been divided into 37 numbered segments, from 0 to 36. A ball is released into the spinning wheel and you need to bet on which segment the ball will come to rest on.
You will notice that the segments on the wheel are coloured red or black, except for zero, which is green. Furthermore, the numbers do not go sequentially around the wheel. The game features the standard betting area, in which the numbers are laid out to reflect the wheel and to create various groupings. Thanks to this, you are able to bet on far more than individual numbers. You can bet on groups of numbers defined by the layout of the wheel and the betting area, and you can bet on groups of numbers that share characteristics, such as all the black numbers. You need to position your chips on the betting area and then you can watch in crystal clear quality as the ball is released into the wheel.
There are a number of standard bets in Live Prestige Roulette, and they are as follows:
- Straight Up: A bet on an individual number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- Street Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner Bet:A bet on four numbers that meet on the betting area.
- Four Bet: A bet on the numbers 0, 1, 2 and 3.
- Line Bet:A bet on six numbers, two streets that are adjacent to one another on the betting area.
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers in any horizontal line on the betting area.
- Dozen Bet:A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Red/Black Bet:A bet on the ball landing on a particular colour.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
Using these standard bets, it is possible to put together different betting patterns. Some of these patterns can be quite complex. There are a number of standard patterns and the game features a second betting area, known as the racetrack, to allow you to place these patterns quickly without having to position numerous chips. The racetrack features shortcuts for the following bets:
- Voisins du Zero:A bet on the neighbours of 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, the bet covers about a third of the wheel between 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
There are a number of other common bets and the game also features shortcuts to help you place these:
- Final Bet:This is a bet on all the numbers that have the same last number. For example, a final bet on the number 5 would place chips on 5, 15, 25 and 35.
- Complete Bet:This covers all the betting positions associated with a certain number. The covered Complete Bets betting positions are Straight Bet, Split Bet, Corner Bet, Street Bet and Line Bet.
- Half-Complete Bet:This covers the same betting positions as the Complete bets, but without the Street and Line Bets.
- Neighbours:This is a bet on a number and the two numbers either side of it on the roulette wheel. The bet requires five chips and they are all placed as straight bets. For instance a neighbours bet on 10 would place a chip on 5, 8, 10, 23 and 24.
Features and Payouts
Live Prestige Roulette takes you closer to the action than ever before. You will see the dealer sitting by the wheel and after placing your bets, you can hide the betting area to give you an unhindered view of the wheel when the ball is released. You can also choose from a number of camera angles to watch the action from and even enjoy slot motion replays of the last spin.
The game can also display a number of statistics including the results of previous spins, hot and cold areas of the wheel, the percentage of the wheel covered by your bet, and more. You can use these statistics to try to spot trends and build a betting strategy.
The game offers the standard Roulette payouts. The smallest payout is 1:1 for betting on large groups of numbers, such as the Reds, Blacks, Odds or Evens. Column and Dozen bets payout 2:1, Line bets payout at 5:1, Corner bets payout at 8:1, Street bets payout at 11:1, Split bets pay at 17:1, and Straight Up bets offer the largest payouts of 35:1.