How To Play
Live Speed Roulette is a standard game of European Roulette but the action happens much faster than at a regular table. This means that you will have slightly less time in which to place your bets, but you will be able to place far more bets per hour.
As is usual, the game is based around the spinning roulette wheel, which has been divided into 37 numbered segments, from 0 to 36. A ball is released into the wheel and you need to bet on which number it will stop on.
The segments in the wheel have been coloured red and black, expect for 0, which is green, and the numbers do not run sequentially. The game’s betting area is designed to reflect the ordering of the numbers and to create groupings of numbers. Thanks to this, you can bet on far more just individual numbers. You can bet on groups of numbers as defined by the layout of the wheel and betting area, and groups of numbers that share characteristics, such as all the red, black, odd or even numbers.
This means that there are a large number of standard bets in Live Speed Roulette:
- Straight Up: A bet on an individual number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- Street Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner Bet:A bet on four numbers that meet on the betting area.
- Four Bet: A bet on the numbers 0, 1, 2 and 3.
- Line Bet:A bet on six numbers, two streets that are adjacent to one another on the betting area.
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers in any horizontal line on the betting area.
- Dozen Bet:A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Red/Black Bet:A bet on the ball landing on a particular colour.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
You can use many of these bets simultaneously to create betting patterns that cover more of the wheel. There are a number of standard betting patterns and you will find shortcuts to place these quickly in the racetrack betting area.
- Voisins du Zero:A bet on the neighbours of 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, the bet covers about a third of the wheel between 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
There are a number of other popular patterns and you will also find shortcuts to place these:
- Final Bet:This is a bet on all the numbers that have the same last number. For example, a final bet on the number 5 would place chips on 5, 15, 25 and 35.
- Complete Bet:This covers all the betting positions associated with a certain number. The covered Complete Bets betting positions are Straight Bet, Split Bet, Corner Bet, Street Bet and Line Bet.
- Half-Complete Bet:This covers the same betting positions as the Complete bets, but without the Street and Line Bets.
- Neighbours:This is a bet on a number and the two numbers either side of it on the roulette wheel. The bet requires five chips and they are all placed as straight bets. For instance a neighbours bet on 10 would place a chip on 5, 8, 10, 23 and 24.
Features and Payouts
Live Speed Roulette is a far faster game than other live roulette games, and you will have roughly 11 seconds to place your bets. To help you, you can save your favourite bets and then place them with just one or two clicks of the mouse rather than having to place numerous chips on the table. While you enjoy the high-speed action, you will also be able to chat with your fellow players and the dealers, and enjoy the social atmosphere.
You will also find a number of in-game statistics and information, such as the history of the last few spins, hot and cold areas on the wheel, the percentage of the wheel covered by your bet, and more.
The game offers the standard Roulette payouts. The smallest payout is 1:1 for betting on large groups of numbers, such as the Reds, Blacks, Odds or Evens. Column and Dozen bets payout 2:1, Line bets payout at 5:1, Corner bets payout at 8:1, Street bets payout at 11:1, Split bets pay at 17:1, and Straight Up bets offer the largest payouts of 35:1.