3D Roulette has a table minimum of $10 and a maximum of $2,000. The following bet types are all available:
- Straight Up: Betting on an individual number.
- Split Bet: Betting on numbers that are next to one another in the betting area.
- Street Bet/Trio: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) in the betting area.
- Corner Bet: A bet on four numbers that form a square in the betting area.
- Four Bet: A bet on the numbers 0, 1, 2 and 3.
- Line Bet: A bet on two adjacent streets.
- Column Bet: A bet on one of the three horizontal lines in the betting area.
- Dozen Bet: A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Red/Black Bet: A bet on all the red or all the black numbers.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the Even or Odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on the number being low or high (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
- Voisins du Zero: A bet on the numbers adjacent to 0 on the wheel. It includes the numbers 22 to 25 and covers close to half the wheel. The bet requires nine chips: one split bet on: 4/7, 12/15, 18/21, 19/22 and 32/35, two chips on the triplet 0/2/3 and two chips on the corner bet 25/29.
- Tier: A bet on the numbers opposite 0 on the wheel. The bet uses six chips each one placed on a different split bet: 5/8, 10/11, 13/16, 23/24, 27/30 and 33/36.
- Orphelins: A bet on numbers that aren't included in the Tiers and Voisins bets. The bet covers 8 numbers and needs 5 chips. A chip is placed on the number 1 and one on the splits: 6/9, 14/17, 17/20 and 31/34.
3D Roulette offers payouts ranging from 1:1 to 35:1 depending on the type of bet placed.
|1-18/19-36, Red/Black, Even/Odd||1:1|