How To Play
The first thing you will notice is the large spinning Roulette wheel in the centre of the screen and various Greek gods in the background. Underneath the wheel is the standard Roulette betting area. However, there is an extra segment on the wheel (and the betting area), a special ‘Age Of The Gods Bonus’ that can be found next to ‘0’.
As with standard European Roulette, you need to bet on where the ball will come to rest in the spinning wheel. The wheel has 37 numbered segments (0 – 36) as well as the bonus position. The betting area is standard in all other ways and you just need to place your chips on it before clicking ‘Spin’.
It offers all the standard Roulette bets as follows:
- Straight Up: A bet on a specific number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- Street Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner/Four Bet: A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area.
- Line Bet: A bet on six numbers, two streets that are next to each another in the betting area.
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers that make up a horizontal line in the betting area.
- Dozen Bet: A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Red/Black Bet: A bet on either a red or a black number.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
The game also offers a Racetrack for placing advanced bets:
- Voisins du Zero: A bet on the neighbours of 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, the bet covers about a third of the wheel between numbers 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Neighbours: A bet on five numbers that are next to one another on the wheel.
To help you play there is a history window where the results of the last few spins can be seen, a statistics view and the ability to save your favourite bets.
The paytable is much the same as in regular roulette and offers payouts of 1:1 for general bets such as Red/Black or Even/Odd and the top payout of 35:1 is won with successful Straight Up bets.
Age of the Gods Bonus
If you have bet on the Age of the Gods bonus position on the wheel and the ball then stops on that segment the bonus game begins. The bonus game is a 3-reel slot that uses the bet that was placed on the Age of the Gods position. You will receive three spins of the special slot machine. The reels have eight symbols on them and offer payouts of up to 100x for landing three gold coins.
Age of the Gods Progressive Jackpot
The Age of the Gods progressive jackpot game can be triggered at any point while playing. Best of all, once the game begins you are guaranteed to win a jackpot. In the game you need to pick from 20 face down coins to find three that match. Each coin represents one of the four jackpots and you win the corresponding jackpot once three coins have been found. The jackpots on offer are Power, Extra Power, Super Power and Ultimate Power.