In the top left corner of the screen you will see the spinning roulette wheel with the betting area complete with racetrack extending from it. In the top right corner is a history view so that you can review the results of the last few spins and next to it is a close up view of the table so you can watch the ball coming to rest. There is also a ‘Special Bets' menu where you can quickly place advanced bets as well as buttons such as ‘Rebet and Spin'.
There are numerous types of bet that can be placed in Club Roulette.
- Straight Up: A bet on a specific number.
- Split Bet:A bet on adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- Street Bet/Trio: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner Bet:A bet on four numbers that meet on the betting area.
- Four Bet:A bet on the numbers 0, 1, 2 and 3.
- Line Bet: A bet on six numbers, two adjacent streets on the betting area.
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers of any horizontal line on the betting area.
- Dozen Bet:A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Red/Black Bet: A bet on the result being Red or Black.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on the result being Even or Odd.
- Low/High Bet:A bet on the number being low or high (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
- Voisins du Zero:A bet on the numbers neighbouring 0 on the wheel.
- Tier: bet on the numbers in the third of the wheel opposite 0.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers that aren't covered in the Tiers and Voisins bets.
- Finales en Plein:A bet on all the numbers ending in a particular digit.
- Finales a Cheval: A series of bets placed on numbers ending in two digits.
- Neighbour Bets:A bet on a particular number and between one and four numbers either side of it on the wheel. .
Club Roulette offers payouts ranging from 1:1 to 35:1.
1-18/19-36, Red/Black, Even/Odd1:1