How To Play
The entire game is focused on the spinning Roulette wheel. The wheel is split into 38 numbered segments, 0 to 36 and an extra 00 segment. The numbers have been coloured red or black, except for the zeros, which are green. A ball is released into the spinning wheel and players need to bet on which number it will come to rest on.
Thanks to the layout of the wheel and betting area, Premium American Roulette has a number of betting options. As well as placing bets on individual numbers you can also bet on groups of numbers. These groups can be formed by the layout of the betting area or wheel, or by shared characteristics, such as all the red numbers. This means that there are many different types of bet.
To play the game all you need to do is select your chips from the edge of the betting area and then place them on the numbers or groups of numbers that you want to bet on. When you are happy with your bets just click on ‘Spin’ to release the ball into the wheel and then watch as it comes to a stop.
Here are the different types of bet:
- Straight Up: A bet on a specific number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- Street Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner Bet: A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area.
- Five Bet: A bet on the numbers 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3.
- Line Bet: A bet on six numbers, two streets that are next to each another in the betting area.
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers that make up a horizontal line in the betting area.
- Dozen Bet: A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Red/Black Bet: A bet on the ball either a red or a black number.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
The game has a history window and shows some basic statistics to help you make decisions. It is also possible to change the colour of the table, reverse the direction the wheel is spinning, and even change the angle you are viewing it from.
The payouts begin at 1:1 for the widest possible bets, such as all the Red, Black, Odd or Even numbers. The Column and Dozen bets pay at 2:1, Line bets pay at 5:1, Five bet pays at 6:1, Corner bets pay at 8:1, Street bets pay at 11:1, Split bets pay at 17:1 and Straight Up bets offer the largest payouts of 35:1.