How To Play
While Sic Bo may look a bit complicated at first glance, it is actually a very straightforward game. All you have to do is bet on the outcome of the roll of three dice. However, as there are three dice involved there are many different betting options and this helps to make the game even more exciting.
When you look at the betting area you will see a huge range of betting positions. Some of these are very clear, such as specific numbers. Others are more complicated and are about the totals of the dice, pairs of numbers, and more. Here are some of the most common bets:
- Big- The total score is from 11 to 17
- Small - The total score is from 4 to 10
- Odd - The total score will be an odd number
- Even - The total score will be an even number
- Specific Triples - A specific number will appear on all three dice
- Specific Doubles - A specific number will appear on at least two of the dice
- Three Dice Total - A bet on a specific total of the three dice
- Single Dice Bet- Betting on a specific number on one dice
- Number Bet - Betting on a specific number to appear on as many dice as possible
- Pair Bet – Betting on any of the 15 possible two dice combinations
- Total Bet – Betting on the total sum of the three dice
- Any Triple – A bet on all three dice having the same number
To place any of these bets simply place your chips on the relevant part of the betting area. When you are happy with your bets just click on ‘Roll’ to set the dice spinning within their cage.
Sic Bo offers different payouts depending on the type of bet placed. Small and Big bets pay 1:1, Number bets pay up to 3:1, Pair bets pay 5:1, Total bets can payout up to 60:1 depending on the total, Double bets pay 10:1, Any Triple bets pay 30:1 and Triple bets offer the massive top payout of 180:1.