How To Play
The basic game follows the standard rules of European Roulette. However, there is a special Superman Bonus Button as well as a special DC Super Heroes Jackpot section next to the betting area. Both of these bonus features are explained below.
As with standard European Roulette, you need to bet on where the ball will come to rest in the spinning wheel, which has 37 numbered segments (0 – 36). The betting area is standard and you just need to place your chips on it before clicking ‘Spin’.
It offers all the standard Roulette bets as follows:
- Straight Up: A bet on a specific number.
- Split Bet:A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- Street Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner/Four Bet: A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area.
- Line Bet: A bet on six numbers, two streets that are next to each another in the betting area.
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers that make up a horizontal line in the betting area.
- Dozen Bet: A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Red/Black Bet: A bet on either a red or a black number.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
The game also offers a Racetrack for placing advanced bets:
- Voisins du Zero: A bet on the neighbours of 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, the bet covers about a third of the wheel between numbers 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Neighbours: A bet on five numbers that are next to one another on the wheel.
Without the bonus feature, the game offers the standard Roulette payouts ranging from 1:1 for general bets such as Red/Black or Even/Odd and the top payout of 35:1 is won with successful Straight Up bets.
Next to the betting area, there is a Superman bonus button. When you click on this, it allows you to choose up to twelve numbers on which to place a Superman bonus token. If you place a straight up, split, corner, street or line bet on a position with a bonus token and the bet win, then the Superman bonus is triggered.
In the bonus game, you need to select from the Superman symbols to reveal payout multipliers. You may also find special Superman logos and if you find four of these then you will receive extra picks. You are sure to win a payout multiplier of at least x5 and if you are really lucky, then you could win a multiplier as large as x725!
DC Super Heroes Progressive Jackpot
If you enable the DC Super Heroes Jackpot option then your bet is increased by 1%. The Jackpot game can begin at time and once it does, you are sure to win one of the four jackpots on offer. In the game, you will see a grid of twenty jackpot icons and you need to pick them one at a time to reveal different colours. Each colour represents one of the four jackpots and when uncovered it will fill up a segment in the corresponding jackpot’s meter. You win the first jackpot whose meter you fill. The Mini jackpot is won by finding two green icons, the Minor jackpot is won with three blue icons, the Major jackpot is won with four yellow icons and the massive Grand jackpot is won by finding five red icons.